Why choose Zone Fitness and Tan?
Zone Fitness and Tan
We truly believe that we offer the best value in a small town fitness and tanning center possible. Why?
1. Easy Tan and Fitness was established in 1986 and has been continuously operating since then. It has been at 308 West Raleigh Street, it's current location, since 1991. We purchased the business in March 2015 and it became Zone Fitness and Tan in January 2016.
2. The current owners, Christina L. Fisher and Jacklin A. Adams are invested in the town of
Siler City and make their home in Silk Hope.
3. We offer 24/7 access. There is a total of 9,000 square feet of exercise space. 8,000 square feet is at 308 West Raleigh and 1,000 square feet at 223 West Raleigh across the street.
4. We offer yoga, spin, body resistance, aerobics, zumba, and low-intensity interval training classes that are included in all memberships. All of our instructors are certified in group fitness and CPR/First Aid.
5. We offer a non-staffed kiddie corner with mats, DVD player, movies at the front desk, mini and maxi legos, wood blocks and toys.
6. There are four individual rooms at 308 West Raleigh Street: One room is women-only with cardio, free-weight, and stack-weight equipment; One room is co-ed stack-weight equipment, kettlebells, cross-over machine, and rubber dumb bells; One room is co-ed cardio with treadmills, ellipticals, arc trainers, recumbent bikes, rowing machine, Smith machine, free-weight hack squat, leg press, squat cage, and squat rack; One room is co-ed free weights with incline and flat bench presses, free-weight military press, cross-over machine, one set of pre-set bars, two battle ropes, and one sled.
7. Our cheapest rate for 12 months when you join with one other person is $175 for the year.
That is $14.58 per month.
8. We offer 1-month, 3-month, and 6-month plans as well.
9. There are zero application fees or taxes on fitness memberships.
1. We strive to offer the best value pricing with periodic tanning specials. Our pricing is combined to include two larger beds and three smaller beds. Choose your bed when you come in. No appointments necessary.
2. We sell tanning goggles and tanning lotions at all prices starting at tanning lotion packets for $2.00 and up to $40 with many selections in between.
3. You can tan during all staffed hours as early as 7 am M-F, as late as 9 pm M-Th, 7 pm on F, and between 8 and 2 pm on Saturdays.
4. We change the bulbs according to manufacturer's specifications for number of hours used.